[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: BlueTiger  
Forum » Download » PSX Download » Where to find some good PSX emu games? (Here you can place links to where you can download PSX games)
Where to find some good PSX emu games?
EnzoDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-02, 2:57 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
If anyone knows any good site (and when I say good i mean NO VIRUS) where you can download some Playstaton 1 Emulator games you can place the link here and compare with others.

They say in this world there is only black and white, but I say that the world has some gray in between the two. The question is now, Where do you belong?

EnzoDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-02, 3:01 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Here the site where I go to get my games for the PSX it's called http://www.emuparadise.org/Sony_Playstation_ISOs/2 . It's from here where I got my "Legend of Legaia" and they have an entire list of games but be warned it takes a while to find the right file or it may not even be there at all.

"Legend of Legaia"

Attachments: 6455462.jpg (378.5 Kb)

They say in this world there is only black and white, but I say that the world has some gray in between the two. The question is now, Where do you belong?

PonyoDate: Thursday, 2010-06-03, 1:00 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Torrents? haha :P

BlueTigerDate: Thursday, 2010-06-03, 9:04 AM | Message # 4
Major general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
haha hard to find these games now and then.. cram

One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god.

EnzoDate: Thursday, 2010-06-03, 11:21 AM | Message # 5
Sergeant
It can't be helped I mean torrent files are like a needle in a hay stack it's all a matter of patients. What I'm looking for is a site where they give you a list of games for easy download[. But of course that's easier said then to actually find a site like that huh?

Message edited by Enzo - Thursday, 2010-06-03, 11:22 AM

BlueTigerDate: Thursday, 2010-06-03, 11:24 AM | Message # 6
Major general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
haha true..so pips w/ links..share share share adore

One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god.

Forum » Download » PSX Download » Where to find some good PSX emu games? (Here you can place links to where you can download PSX games)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Warwolves © 2024