Total online: 1
|Main » 2010 » October » 10 » PCSX2 0.9.7 BETA (r3878)
PCSX2 0.9.7 BETA (r3878)
|9:00 AM |
PCSX2 0.9.7 BETA (r3878) has been released.
Here's some of the changes:
For download link and more info's check thier main site:
- Gui work: threading, layout and stability have been improved.
- Some of the reported .ini writing issues should be fixed now.
- Game database: bug fixes, more entries, compatibility hints for pcsx2.
- Automated patching enabled now: known fixes/settings for some games can be enabled automatically.
- Emulation fixes to microVU.
- VIF/GIF work: Slightly faster and more compatible.
- Much work on GIFPath ordering issues. many games with previously flickering textures should work better.
- IPU retooled and optimized: A bit faster, a bit more compatible and much more sane (no more coroutines).
- Removed hazardous MMX/XMMregister freeze/restore. Speedup and stability is improved.
- Savestates are now free of memory leaks.
- Disk swapping works on a few games now (not all yet though).
- New "fast CDVD" speedhack. Load levels as fast as possible!
- Console logging is now configurable to be as verbose as in developer builds.
- Commandline support.
- A lot of other small tweaks and additions.
Category: Whats New? |
Views: 917 |
Added by: BlueTiger
| Tags: Pcsx2, Emulator