[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: BlueTiger  
Forum » Download » PC Download » "Cosmic Break" - A Mech online game (Link to download here)
"Cosmic Break" - A Mech online game (Link to download here)
EnzoDate: Sunday, 2010-07-04, 6:31 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
Hey guys I was introduced to this game by my friend from San Beda College and I wanted to share the link with anyone who wants to try it out.
The link to the site is in the forum. Trust me when i say you won't be disappointed, have fun.

They say in this world there is only black and white, but I say that the world has some gray in between the two. The question is now, Where do you belong?

EnzoDate: Sunday, 2010-07-04, 6:35 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Here id the link to the homepage of CosmicBreak http://www.cosmicbreak.com/home/ to download the game it self just click on the download button
and follow instruction. Be warned you need about 420 MB of space.

They say in this world there is only black and white, but I say that the world has some gray in between the two. The question is now, Where do you belong?

BlueTigerDate: Monday, 2010-07-05, 1:40 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
wow stig megaman style haha.. liit lng yan 420 Mb haha cheering2

One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god.

EnzoDate: Monday, 2010-07-05, 7:11 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
hahahahahhaha that's what make's it awesome, by the way just to give you guys a warning this version right now is still in the BETA testing part

BlueTigerDate: Monday, 2010-07-05, 8:24 PM | Message # 5
Major general
yep..i guess this is were it starts haha

One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god.

EnzoDate: Tuesday, 2010-07-06, 7:53 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Oh dude did you answer to my invite to you? If you do we'll both get 20K of the money for the game so hurry please!!!

BlueTigerDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-07, 2:36 PM | Message # 7
Major general
I already accepted it..Im now playing the game. my User name there is "Aoi Seishin" my characters name is "KOS-MOS" hahaha alammuhbah

EnzoDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 4:44 PM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Guys a little announcement about Cosmic Break, the 1st BETA test is now over but don't worry a 2nd Test will soon begin. For more info please visit the cosmic break website at www.cosmicbreak.com

BlueTigerDate: Tuesday, 2010-07-13, 10:45 AM | Message # 9
Major general
This game will defenetly take a hit. cheer1

Forum » Download » PC Download » "Cosmic Break" - A Mech online game (Link to download here)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Warwolves © 2024