[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: BlueTiger  
Forum » General Talk » Anime Room » Which is better, Anime (As in the T.V shows) or the Manga? (To get the opinion of others about this simple question.)
Which is better, Anime (As in the T.V shows) or the Manga?
BlueTigerDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-10, 8:51 AM | Message # 16
Major general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
I still prefer anime than manga. Problema lng nmn sa anime eh di kumpleto di tulad ng manga.
Inaantok ako pag nagbabasa ng manga eh haha.

One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god.

EnzoDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-10, 5:08 PM | Message # 17
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
@BlueTiger- And that's not the only problem with anime. Sometime the voice acting (for English dubs) aren't good at all.
But i also agree with the fact that with Anime the whole "seeing the anime characters move and talk" is what makes us all fall in love with anime adore adore adore

They say in this world there is only black and white, but I say that the world has some gray in between the two. The question is now, Where do you belong?

BlueTigerDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-10, 5:58 PM | Message # 18
Major general
who gives a damn bout english dubs? haha..i preffer original japanese voices. Some of them are cute and some are cool haha.

And I preffer reading subtitles than words in dialog boxes..haha jowk.

One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god.

EnzoDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-10, 6:41 PM | Message # 19
Sergeant
Amen to Japanese dubs sparklyeyes sparklyeyes sparklyeyes it'll always be the best hehehehehehe

They say in this world there is only black and white, but I say that the world has some gray in between the two. The question is now, Where do you belong?

BlueTigerDate: Monday, 2010-02-15, 9:14 PM | Message # 20
Major general
yeah haha.. blush

CandraNyxDate: Thursday, 2011-01-06, 6:05 PM | Message # 21
Private
para sakin pareho... delight gusto ko ung art ng ibang manga... gusto ko rin kung panu mgsalita at ung mga soundtrack ng mga anime blush .. kaya pareho land db db db!!!

EnzoDate: Friday, 2011-01-07, 8:41 PM | Message # 22
Sergeant
Oh yeah!! Now that's a true, blue OTAKU LOL!!! laugh laugh laugh

Forum » General Talk » Anime Room » Which is better, Anime (As in the T.V shows) or the Manga? (To get the opinion of others about this simple question.)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright Warwolves © 2024